The Cerro Gordo County Veteran Affairs assists Cerro Gordo County veterans and their legal dependents to apply for and maintain state and federal benefits including:

  • Disability Compensation
  • Disability Pension
  • Widow/Survivor Benefits
  • Education/Vocational Benefits
  • Medical Benefits
  • Application to the Iowa Veteran's Home

If you need assistance, please contact Cerro Gordo County Veteran Affairs at (641) 421-3085 or you may contact the Department of Veteran Affairs at 1-800-827-1000.


No results found.