Departments » Treasurer
Expand/Contract Questions and Answers
One of each of the following citizenship and identification items are necessary to apply for a passport:
- Citizenship Evidence
- Identification Document
Please note: If you present an out-of-state ID, you must present an additional ID.
- Applicants 16 years of age and older, $110
- Applicants under 16 years of age, $80
- Applicants 16 years of age and older, $30
- Applicants under 16 years of age, $15
- A check/money order/cashier’s check is required for the fees that we send, with completed applications, to US Department of State.
- Fees retained by our office can be in the form of cash/check/debit/ credit card.
Our office processes photographs for $10 or you can bring a photo, but it must meet the passport agency specifications.
We also recommend wearing dark colored clothing that is also non-camouflage types of clothing.
No, we do prefer you are here in our office by 4pm Monday-Friday.
No, You are only able to pre-fill and print your application forms, but you cannot apply for a passport online.
All passport applications must be submitted through a certified passport acceptance facility.
Passports obtained at 16 years of age and older, 10 years
Passports obtained under 16 years of age, 5 years
US Department of State Travel (travel.state.gov)