Starting a new business or locating a business in Cerro Gordo County?
- Please contact us to discuss your plans to see what may be required.
- The North Iowa Corridor can also help you scout available land and plan to locate in Cerro Gordo County.
- Home businesses are covered under Article 6.34 of the Zoning Ordinance.
- All new structures must get a Zoning Permit before construction.
- Some businesses may require a Special Use Permit or approval from the Board of Adjustment before any construction or business occurs.
Cerro Gordo County Courthouse
220 N Washington Avenue
Mason City, IA, 50401
Phone: (641) 421-3075
Fax: (641) 421-3088
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday thru Friday